POP3 problem

Post by Davin Peterse » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:46:32

I'm having a problem very similar to KB Article Q278637...

POP3 mail dosen't work, but IMAP is fine.  When I telnet
to port 110 I get the "Connection to host lost" message
and OE POP3 mail access gets the same error listed in the
above article.

However, I'm not running IIS connection throttling.  Can
anyone help?????

Davin Petersen
Cosmos Technology

http://www.cosmostech.com

1. Exchange 2000 POP3 problem using TOP command and one other problem

I have no problem opening multiple sessions on port 110 to the same
mailbox. Even with a MAPI session already opened on the same mailbox.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

2. Err Msg: Could Not Complete the Operation

3. Help needed on POP3 problem

4. Stopping bounced e-mail notification

5. POP3 Problems

6. How to add admin mailboxes and password in MS Mail 3.5 ?

7. POP3 Problem

8. Exchange 5.5 OWA mail sending

9. pop3 problem

10. POP3 problem