Importing/Exporting emailaddress and NT accountname

Importing/Exporting emailaddress and NT accountname

Post by nand » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I'm building a Data Warehouse using SQL 7.0. Importing information from
other databases (SQL6, Oracle and the Novell NDS) using jobs and procedures
is running smooth. The problem is that I can't get the Exchange 5.5 data
into my database, at least not scheduled in a  sort of batch. The normal
export function (manual) works but there's no SMTP address exported, only
the x400 notation which is usesless to me.
Is there any way (ODBC?) to connect directly to the Jet database of
Exchange?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Nand

1. csv import doesn't import NT account

How do I get the NT Account (Obj-User) field to import during a csv import?
The field is in there but it just doesn't import it. It imports EVERYTHING
else but that.

Also, is there a way to put what DL's the people are members of in there so
it will automatically register those mailboxes with those DL's?

Any help is appreciated!

Doug Northrup

2. Event ID 1221??

3. csv import doesn't import NT account info

4. information store access problem

5. Export/Import utility & Outlook question

6. administrator's program on desktop not working

7. VB LDAP access to Exch 5.5 Mailbox attributes or import/export

8. KMS Service Startup Help Please

9. Export and import Public Folders

10. Import/Export Calendar Data in Public Folders

11. exporting/importing mailbox resources

12. Importing/Exporting trouble...

13. Exporting/Importing Mailboxes data with an API instead of a CSV File