MSExchangeSRS

Post by Shaw » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 05:38:18

Hello,

 Has anyone come across this error before? If so what did you do?

Source: MSExchangeSRS

Event Id: 1400

The Microsoft Exchange Site Replication Service could not initialize its
Exchange database (EDB) and returned error 1.  The Site Replication Service
will wait in a semi-running state so the database can be restored from
backup and the SRS can mount it.

We have 3 exchange servers. 1 is 5.5 that is our bridgehead server. 1 is W2K
server & 1 W2K enterprise server. I tired to setup a new site replicator but
it throws errors at me.

Any help would be great full.

Thanks

Shawn Wilson

1. MSExchangeSRS error (help)

I have installed and reinstalled an Exchange 2000 server in an Exchange 5.5
domain.  At some point, after fixing many many problems, I encountered and
event error with the Site Replication Service (1400).  This error claims
that I need to restore the EDB.  But, there is nothing to restore -- it's a
new EDB.  Microsoft's solution is simply to restore the EDB.  Anyway, I
don't mean to be redundant, but redundancy seems to be all I encounter when
researching this error.  The SRS is in a "semi-running" state.  Any help?

2. Import Field - Prohibit send and receive storage limit

3. Exchange 2K and MSExchangeSRS (Site replication service) Problem

4. help w/new exchange user calendar

5. illegal operation ????

6. MSExchangeSRS error (please help)

7. !mass add of new smtp address

8. Exchange 2K and MSExchangeSRS (Site replication service) Problem

9. Setup failed while deleting service 'MSExchangeSRS'