Problem MS Exchange + MaCaffe GroupShield

Problem MS Exchange + MaCaffe GroupShield

Post by fff » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:23:15

I have a problemm:

Server - NT4.0 + SP6 ( Russian regional settings) + MS Exchange server 5.5 +
SP4  +
MaCaffe GroupShield 4.5 SP1.

If   Display Name in Site Configuration property in russian language then
On-Demand Scaning generate error
"Failed to open Private message store (Event ID 1042)"
If  Display Name in Site Configuration property in english language - all
right.

Help me, please!!!!

Problem MS Exchange + MaCaffe GroupShield

Post by Mark Ken » Mon, 05 Mar 2001 06:55:58

Are you using any special characters in the site name?  I believe I once
read that this will cause problems.

Quote:> I have a problemm: