Missing free/busy folder

Post by lars » Thu, 09 May 2002 15:16:27

On my exchange 2000srv, i missing a folder for replication of the private
calendar in outlook.

In system manager under server/first storage group/public folder
store/public folder instances
im missing a folder called Free/busy data (or something) is there a way to
put this in there without
reinstalling the server?
because my klients always get a replication failure when they do changes in
their private calendar!
This eror message is simular to this i found on ms Exchange 5.5

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q184151

Its exatly the same error message. BUT how do i correct this in exch 2000

Lars

1. Missing Free/busy folder

On my exchange 2000srv, i missing a folder for replication of the private
calendar in outlook.

In system manager under server/first storage group/public folder
store/public folder instances
im missing a folder called Free/busy data (or something) is there a way to
put this in there without
reinstalling the server?
because my klients always get a replication failure when they do changes in
their private calendar!
This eror message is simular to this i found on ms Exchange 5.5

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q184151

Its exatly the same error message. BUT how do i correct this in exch 2000

Lars

2. eTrust InoculateIT problem? URGENT

3. missing free/busy folder

4. Exchange 2000 Server

5. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

6. Help! Homepage virus keeps on coming back after deleting in all clients

7. Missing Free/Busy public folder

8. communications failure error

9. Schedule+ Free Busy Folder Missing

10. missing schedule+ Free/Busy system folder

11. free/busy public folder missing - how to reinstall?

12. free and busy folder missing

13. Free / Busy Exchange ( SEND / RECIEVE Free/Busy Information ) problems