content filtering...

Post by lucy » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 11:57:45

I help run a network at a local high school and we've just started our
students using e-mail.

Well...kids will be kids and they are sending some questionable e-mail to
other students as well as to users outside of the school.

We use MS Proxy to filter the sites the kids surf to....  Is there anything
we can use to screen the body of e-mail messages?

Thanks!

content filtering...

Post by CNW » Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:42:15

try     www.antivirus.com      for trend micro for content filtering.

Quote:> I help run a network at a local high school and we've just started our
> students using e-mail.

> Well...kids will be kids and they are sending some questionable e-mail to
> other students as well as to users outside of the school.

> We use MS Proxy to filter the sites the kids surf to....  Is there
anything
> we can use to screen the body of e-mail messages?

> Thanks!

1. 3rd party content filters

I am beginning to investigate some 3rd party content
filters for exchange 5.5.  I would appreciate any
suggestions of products that work for those here on
this community.

My primary concerns are:
UCE Bulk e-mail
email with undesirable content

I would prefer a plugin type solution to the existng
email server, but understand if nothing is available in
that regard.

Many thanks for you valuable input.

Steve White
Project Manager
Fred R. Rippy, Inc.

2. IMPORT MAIL FOLDERS TO EXCHANGE

3. Exchange 2000 Content Filtering

4. Address Lists in Exchange 2000

5. Spam/Content Filtering Exchange 5.5

6. Please Help MS Exchange 5.5 Installation

7. Content Filtering S/W

8. Can't change Sender property

9. Exchange email audit/content filter tools?

10. Enterprise Content Filtering Solution

11. Content filtering in Exchange 5.5?

12. Content Filtering Software Question

13. Exchange 2000 Content Filtering