EVENT ID 1025 - RESOLUTION?

Post by Richard Cheun » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:12:16

Hi everyone

I have an Exchange 2000 server.   In reference to event 1025s in the log

Event ID: 1025
Source: MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: General
Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateNRN:
Error 0xfffff9bb

I referred to Q268831 - which recommended as a resolution to run ISINTEG as follows:

isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests

Just wondered if anyone has tried this, and if they experienced any problems....   I just know that ISINTEG is not exactly something that should be run with all the time.

-Richard

EVENT ID 1025 - RESOLUTION?

Post by Nino Bilic [MS » Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:16:34

You should be totally safe to run this. As with any utilities, please do have a backup of your database before running this but I yet have to see a database being messed up by ISINTEG.

--
Nino Bilic
Exchange Support

Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only.

  Hi everyone

  I have an Exchange 2000 server.   In reference to event 1025s in the log

  Event ID: 1025
  Source: MSExchangeIS Private
  Type: Warning
  Category: General
  Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateNRN:
  Error 0xfffff9bb

  I referred to Q268831 - which recommended as a resolution to run ISINTEG as follows:

  isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests

  Just wondered if anyone has tried this, and if they experienced any problems....   I just know that ISINTEG is not exactly something that should be run with all the time.

  -Richard

1. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

I am getting errors piling up in my event logs faster than I can find
a fix.
The errors are as follows.
I am getting three errors piling up in my logs.

1.
Event ID:  1107
Source:    MSExchangeIS Private
Type:       Error
Category:  Background Cleanup
Error 1018 occurred during folder background cleanup.

2.
Event ID: 24
Source:   EDB
Type:      Error
Category: Database Page Cache
MSExchangeIS ((595) ) Asynchronous read page time error
1018..Please restore the databases from a previous backup.

3.
Event ID:    1025
Source MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: None
An error occurred
Function name or description of problem: EcGetRestriction
Error: 1402

I have already tried the edbutil /d /r /ds from Q168357, along with
restoring the dir.edb by first assuring that the Exchange System
Attendant was running, all other Exchange services were off, renamed
the dsadata folder to old, created empty dsadata folder and restored
from backup exec successfully.  I am still getting the errors piling
up and am not sure where to turn.  I assume that my Information Store
is hosed.  I looked up the EcGetRestriction error and looked up
Q175597 stating to use the isinteg -pri -test searchq -fix utility,
but I am not sure if this will work, or what steps I need to
accomplish this.  If I could get any help, it would be much
appreciated.

tom.

2. Exchange 5.5 course 1026c

3. Event ID: 1025 and Event ID: 5011

4. Bad experienece with Exchange 5.5 Classes\Instructors

5. Event ID 1025 every 15minutes in event viewer

6. Is this enough

7. Event ID 1025 & 1159

8. newsfeed

9. Event ID 1030 / 1025 Public Folder ACL / Offline Address Book

10. event id 1025

11. Event ID 1025 from MSExchangeIS every 30 seconds