I have got three servers available:
* Pentium II 400 - 256 Mb - Raid 5
* Pentium III 550 - 256 Mb - Raid 5
* Pentium II 300 - 128 Mb
and I want to run the following applications:
* Exchange 5.5 Sp2
* SQL Server 7 (database under 200 Mb)
* IIS 4 will query SQL via ODBC & Exchange via CDO
* Real Server G2 for audio/video streaming (not use very often)
everything is running an Intranet site on IIS using ASP.
I could have up to 30 users at the same time accessing the web site and
about 300 users accounts.
What is the best allocations of the servers for the applications to optimize
the speed? (Which software on wich servers?)
Does Running Exchange 5.5 onto one server and IIS 4 onto another one
decrease the speed of CDO?
Many thanks for your help