Problems of Exchange Service Pack II

Post by Christin » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:17:32

After we install Service Pack II for Exchange 2000, we
have problems in OWA, the Exchange cannot wrok properly.
After Reboot all servers include Front-End and Back-End
Exchange as well as Domain Controller, it works find for
around 15 mins. Then it down again.

We discover that it has a error log of MSEXchangeDSAcess
Error and said Domain Controller is not responding. Can
anyone give some advice to me? The problem exist for 3
days after installation of Service Pack II.

Thanks!!

1. SlipStreaming Service Pack II

Hi Shannon,

You cannot SlipStream SP's in Exchange at the present time.  And there are
no plans to change this.

--
Rene Alamo, MCSE
MCS/Consultant

Please reply to newsgroup so we can all share in the knowledge.

Further info:
www.microsoft.com/exchange
www.microsoft.com/technet
www.exinternals.com

2. Auto responses

3. 1 Quick Question about Moving FSMO Roles

4. Why is Outlook 2000 considered a heavy invasive client compared to MDBVU32?

5. To Service Pack or not to Service Pack

6. OFF-LINE address book

7. Ex;change service pack and NT service pack

8. Service Pack 2 for Exchange Server 5.0 - loading problems

9. Problems with Exchange Server 5.5 service pack 4

10. Exchange, Cluster and Service pack problem

11. Exchange 5.5 Service Pack 4 install problem