Exchange Forms Designer

Post by lurdes sarasol » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi:
Where can I find the Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer?
Thanks!!

--
Lurdes Sarasola

Exchange Forms Designer

Post by lurdes sarasol » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Thanks. I find this application in the exchange client cd. But I can do that
I want.
I want to create a form with the field "from" fixed. I can do this with
Outlook, but I don't know how put it in the outlook. I only see this form in
the accesories taskbar. I can't create an icon or move it.
Thanks

Quote:> Hi:
> Where can I find the Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer?
> Thanks!!

> --
> Lurdes Sarasola

1. Electric Form Designer-->Exchange Form Designer

I develop one AP abot E-Form in MS-Mail 3.x
Now,we wish upgrade to Exchange Server.But
we don't know how to migrate the AP.
We found,if we use Exchange Client and run
the AP,it couldn't get Mail Message correctly!
But,we use Exchange of Win95,it is correct!
Please help me,any idea... Thanks very much!

                                Lukas Lu

2. Deny a User Read Permissions on a Mail Item

3. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer Installation Error

4. Need to edit system generated warning msg

5. Exchange Forms Designer

6. Exchange2000 Integration

7. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer

8. Purging messages at the server console

9. help, exchange form designer (newbie)

10. Exchange forms designer

11. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer application

12. Exchange Forms Designer (EFDSetup)

13. Exchange form designer