Desperately need to set up NT Account and Mailbox for it thru VBScript

Desperately need to set up NT Account and Mailbox for it thru VBScript

Post by Barry G. Sumpte » Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,
    I'm sure someone has answered this in the past.

    I need to be able to set up an NT account.

    I'll use something like the for at WWW.cdolive.com
    (which allows you to update the mailbox properties)

    I'll just add option buttons to tick for
    "Create New"
    "Update Existing"

    I'd like to use the same information to set up a simple/default
    NT Account and accompanying MailBox.

    I'm currently using a scripting agent and CDO to update the mailbox
    properties.

    I prefer CDO, but, I don't mind using something else.

    Thanks for all the help in the past and thanks in advance for
    all the help in th furure.

    Barry G. Sumpter

1. Desperately need to set up NT Account and Mailbox for it thru VBScript

Hi all,
    I'm sure someone has answered this in the past.

    I need to be able to set up an NT account.

    I'll use something like the for at WWW.cdolive.com
    (which allows you to update the mailbox properties)

    I'll just add option buttons to tick for
    "Create New"
    "Update Existing"

    I'd like to use the same information to set up a simple/default
    NT Account and accompanying MailBox.

    I'm currently using a scripting agent and CDO to update the mailbox
    properties.

    I prefer CDO, but, I don't mind using something else.

    Thanks for all the help in the past and thanks in advance for
    all the help in th furure.

    Barry G. Sumpter

2. URGENT: Upgrade from Exchange2K Beta to Retail version

3. "Outlook 2000 and Password Protection"

4. do I need to set mail box name same as NT account

5. EDB Util

6. Need to have two mailboxes in one NT-account

7. log files - easy one

8. Plese help:Need utility to create NT users thru OWA

9. Need utility to create NT users thru OWA

10. please help:Need utility to create NT users thru OWA

11. Cannot set security descriptor when creating exchange mailbox thru ASP

12. NT user is not the primary Window NT account on this mailbox