Migrating from 5.5 to 2000 and dont know how to install Forms

Migrating from 5.5 to 2000 and dont know how to install Forms

Post by Be » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 02:27:01

I am currently migrating from Exchange Server 5.5 to 2000.
I dont know where or how the forms are linked from the client side
to the server side.

Also, how do I install the forms into Exchange 2000.
The forms are written in VB version 3 and I have the forms code in folders
on my PC.

Many thanks
Ben.

1. Migrating Exchange 5.5 forms to Exchange 2000

My client has an exchange 5.5 server with custom forms.
We have migrated one of his exchange servers to 2000.  We
want to migrate this one as well but he has these custom
forms on there.  They do not seem to merge correctly with
exMerge.  I have tried searching google and technet for
different approaches on how to migrate these forms.  Any
suggests or links?

2. Macintosh Client Problems

3. Migrating users form 5.5 to 2000

4. Send a form in plain text format ?

5. Mailboxes dont showup after a new Exchn 2000 install

6. Migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

7. Need to install more license but dont no what to do exchange 5.5

8. Who the hell fired the Event?

9. replication between exchange 5.5 and exchange 2000 in separate site dont work

10. Install error saying I dont have ASP.net installed

11. Support in Exchange 2000 for forms created for 5.5 using the HTML Form Converter

12. Migrating to Exchange 2000 and Forms Question

13. Migrating to Exchange 2000 and Forms