Publish Mail Contents to Web Page

Post by Michael Haut » Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:13:02

I would like to publish mail from a certain sender to a web page. Does any
one know how to do this?

MH

1. Publishing Public Folder on special designed web pages

I want to publish some of the exchange public folder on my special
designed web page which has URL links to the Exchange subfolders.
How can I access any subfolder directly. Active server always gets
\exchange\logon.asp.
I know Exchange  5.0  publishs  Public Folders on internet. But it
publishs Public Folders in its structure.

2. Event Script on Cluster

3. Web Page Content within an email message...

4. 3 Errors

5. Exchange content in regular web page

6. NDR Message

7. Exchange Public folder content onto web page

8. Send-as permission not working

9. publishing content of contact folder from public folderin adress list

10. Publish Public Folder content to an Intranet

11. Outlook Web Access - No Content when Forwarding mail

12. Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access