mail store synch 2X domains

Post by John Reva » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 09:57:07

Hello

I was wondering if there was any way to automatically synch the mail store
(inbox, calendar, contacts etc) from one Exchange server located in one
domain, with a different exchange server located in a second un related
domain. for example any mail that hits the inbox of exchange A, domain A
gets automatically copied to Exchange server B on domain B.  Only one way,
buy always running or synching -  not a batch or one off thing.

I was exploring using rules that come w/ Outlook 2000 & XP, however they
don't seem to be server side friendly.

1. Mail store synch 2X domains

Hello

I was wondering if there was any way to automatically synch the mail store
(inbox, calendar, contacts etc) from one Exchange server located in one
domain, with a different exchange server located in a second un related
domain. for example any mail that hits the inbox of exchange A, domain A
gets automatically copied to Exchange server B on domain B.  Only one way,
buy always running or synching -  not a batch or one off thing.

I was exploring using rules that come w/ Outlook 2000 & XP, however they
don't seem to be server side friendly.

2. I need free Service SMS Gateway over Exchange 2000

3. mail store synch 2X domains

4. OK to del default mailbox store?

5. Synch - mail stores 2X domains

6. Read receipts queries.

7. Exchange 2x CPU or not 2x CPU

8. security

9. 2x Exchange servers 2x Sites 1x Domain how to setup?

10. 2x Exchange servers 2x Sites 1x Domain howto setup?

11. E2k - same mail 2x ???