Set up Reverse Mailbox "postmaster"

Post by Mike » Sat, 03 May 2003 02:33:40

hi everyone,

i'm new at this, but how do i set up a reverse mail
box "postmaster" on MS Exchange 5.5 ?

i know this was suppose to be setup when we installed and
setup MS exchange, but somehow we missed that.

thanks in advance,

Post by MV » Sat, 03 May 2003 03:48:55

>hi everyone,

>i'm new at this, but how do i set up a reverse mail
>box "postmaster" on MS Exchange 5.5 ?

>i know this was suppose to be setup when we installed and
>setup MS exchange, but somehow we missed that.

>thanks in advance,

When you install 5.5 no mailboxes get created by default.
If you install the Internet Mail Service you are offered the option to
create the mailbox Administrator, or use an existing one.
Postmaster doesn't get created at all unless you create a mailbox

an existing mailbox.

1. Set up Reverse Mailbox "postmaster"

hi everyone,

i'm new at this, but how do i set up a reverse mail
box "postmaster" on MS Exchange 5.5 ?

i know this was suppose to be setup when we installed and
setup MS exchange, but somehow we missed that.

thanks in advance,

2. Remote Connections to Exchange Server

3. OWA Error 800a01a8

4. OWA to HTTPS

5. Please Help""""""""""""""

6. number of users in Exchange 5.5

7. Global Address List "Reverse???"

8. incorrect returned mail "postmaster" address