AddressList from Outlook

Post by SQLKID » Sat, 07 Dec 2002 17:45:54

Dear Friends

The option of Outlook to add the addressList in "Outlook
Address List" so that while sending the email i can
select the recepient name form the list is not available
to me.

1. Right Click on Contact
2. Click on properties
3. Click on " OUTLOOK ADDRESS LIST"

Here i can see the option to "SHOW THIS FOLDER IN EMAIL
ADDRESS BOOK" But i can not select the same.

Please guide me through so that i can solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.
SQLKIDA

AddressList from Outlook

Post by Ken » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 01:47:17

Ensure that you have you have Outlook Address book added
to your services.
tools -->services --
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Dear Friends

>The option of Outlook to add the addressList in "Outlook
>Address List" so that while sending the email i can
>select the recepient name form the list is not available
>to me.

>1. Right Click on Contact
>2. Click on properties
>3. Click on " OUTLOOK ADDRESS LIST"

>Here i can see the option to "SHOW THIS FOLDER IN EMAIL
>ADDRESS BOOK" But i can not select the same.

>Please guide me through so that i can solve the problem.

>Thanks in advance.
>SQLKIDA
>.

1. Retriving of CDO's addresslist in asp/vb activex dll doesn't return any addresslist from addresslists

I am not able to get the addresslist from addresslists collection in asp/vb
activex dll. Its giving addresslists.count=0 even though there are groups.

It seems to work in an exe of VB. Can any one give a solution for this ???

thanks in advance.

2. MB Migrate fails!

3. Personal Address book on server

4. Problem with GAL.

5. Not sure if anyone can help in this group...

6. objAMSession.AddressLists("Global Address List").AddressEntries returns nothing

7. Scripting Agent on Global AddressList

8. Global addresslist Ex 55 and E2K

9. Synk addresslist between 2 E2K-organisations