POP and IMAP no Longer works after SP2

Post by Petr SIMUNE » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:25:46

There is some Fix with name like Qxxxxxx that is supposed to be
installed after SP2. I had the same problem but this fixed it...

Pettt

Quote:> Hi all,

> For some odd reason POP and IMAP can no longer
> authenticate users after I installed SP2.  The error
> is "The server has rejected your login."  I've searched
> the knowledge base but nothing came up.  Our environment
> has 3 exchange servers with one acting as the front-end
> server with no mailboxes or anything like that.  It was
> working fine until SP2.

1. Selective POP or IMAP for specific users in 5.5

I would like to know if Exchange 5.5  will allow selective access to mail by
POP or IMAP. That is, I would like to  disable POP based access to the
Exchange server for all users, and then allow it for selective  users.  Is
this possible?

2. Event id 4026

3. Selective POP or IMAP to users in 5.5

4. DNS Help

5. Adressbook for POP or IMAP-Clients

6. remote admin for Exchange 2k from XP desktop.

7. Exchange Grab IMAP or POP Account?

8. Restricting outbound email to only allowed domains

9. User account will not POP or IMAP!

10. Disabling Pop and IMAP banners???

11. Cant get in via POP or IMAP

12. pop and imap problem