low connection to Exchange...

Post by Viviane Lim » Sun, 25 Nov 2001 00:14:13

In 2 subnets I use RIP protocol and OSPF protocol to
routing tcp-ip and i see the clients Oultook have low and stopping
also times.

Please suggestions to solve my problems..
thanks all

Viviane

1. Synchronizing over low speed connections

Hi,
    I have a network that connects to our Exchange server via a 56K
connection to the Internet. We're trying to do shared scheduling via Outlook
so I have all the mail, etc delivered to the mailbox on the server. However,
any time there are large attachments in e-mail messages, the attachment
comes down once when the message arrives then seems to come down again when
the mailbox is synched. This is a serious problem over a 56K line and even
more so over a 28.8 dialup line. Anyone have any thoughts on how to stop the
silly double download through the synch??
    Please e-mail as I don't always have the time to read the newsgroups.

Ric

2. security errors using win2000 pro,exchange 5.5 on win2000 server

3. Connection, Connection, Connection?!

4. Edit a non-delivery report

5. Offline Restore

6. Exchange Server running low on space, edb files

7. Backup Software for Exchange 2000

8. Exchange DB IS Buffers Available very low

9. Exchange 5.5 and Low Hard disk space???

10. Low Disk Space on Exchange 2000 Server

11. low memory error when starting Exchange client 4.0

12. 'Low Memory' starting Exchange