OWA Contacts Missing

Post by Jwfriem » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am supporting users using OWA and Exchange 5.  One OWA user is having an
unusual problem -- When he clicks on contacts on the outlook bar, it shows him
his inbox.  When he tries to save a new contact, the program thinks it is a new
mail message and says it is too big.  How can I fix this problem so that when
he opens his contacts they are contacts not e-mail items?  This problem is not
PC specific, but are specific to his account only (as far as I know).
JW in Denver

1. OWA Contacts Missing

I am supporting users using OWA and Exchange 5.  One OWA user is having an
unusual problem -- When he clicks on contacts on the outlook bar, it shows him
his inbox.  When he tries to save a new contact, the program thinks it is a new
mail message and says it is too big.  How can I fix this problem so that when
he opens his contacts they are contacts not e-mail items?  This problem is not
PC specific, but are specific to his account only (as far as I know).
JW in Denver

2. How to retrieve internet email

3. List of all options for CVS

4. OWA - Missing contacts

5. message forwarding

6. Contact created in OWA 5.5 is missing in Outlook 2000

7. Why cann't I add a button to the navigation bar?

8. OWA Contact Icon missing

9. owa viewing of contacts created as a public folder and calendars/tasks missing lines

10. How to move contact list b/w msft.outlook and exchange 2000 server owa contact

11. how to sync OWA contacts with outlook 2000 contacts

12. OWA Contacts access other than Primary Contacts