Exchange as a ListServ

Post by John » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:02:31

Listserv's are quite popular in my area of business.  Is
there anyway that I can use my Exchange Server 5.5 as a
Listserver?

Exchange as a ListServ

Post by John Westwort » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 04:59:42

John,

The best place to look for these kind of utilities is WWW.SLPISTICK.COM

Hope this helps,

--
Regards,

John

Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/it...
ns/guide/default.asp Exchange 2000 Upgrade Assistance
http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/Howtos/Howtos.asp
Exchange 5.5 "How To' articles
http://support.microsoft.com/support/exch2000/e2khowto.asp - Exchange 2000
"How To' articles
http://support.microsoft.com - Microsoft Searchable Knowledge Base and
Online Support
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange - Microsoft Exchange Server Web Site
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/exchange - FTP for Exchange Server
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/exchange/exchange-public/fixes -Exchange
Service Packs
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/fixes/ -NT Service Packs
http://support.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/ - Microsoft Technical Support
Troubleshooting Wizard.

Quote:> Listserv's are quite popular in my area of business.  Is
> there anyway that I can use my Exchange Server 5.5 as a
> Listserver?

Exchange as a ListServ

Post by Wendy Brook » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 23:45:51

What about in Exchange 2000?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
~Wendy

Quote:> John,

> The best place to look for these kind of utilities is WWW.SLPISTICK.COM

> Hope this helps,

> --
> Regards,

> John

> Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This is our online
account
> name for newsgroup participation only

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/it...

> ns/guide/default.asp Exchange 2000 Upgrade Assistance
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/Howtos/Howtos.asp
> Exchange 5.5 "How To' articles
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/exch2000/e2khowto.asp - Exchange 2000
> "How To' articles
> http://support.microsoft.com - Microsoft Searchable Knowledge Base and
> Online Support
> http://www.microsoft.com/exchange - Microsoft Exchange Server Web Site
> ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/exchange - FTP for Exchange Server
> ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/exchange/exchange-public/fixes -Exchange
> Service Packs
> ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/fixes/ -NT Service Packs
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/ - Microsoft Technical Support
> Troubleshooting Wizard.

> > Listserv's are quite popular in my area of business.  Is
> > there anyway that I can use my Exchange Server 5.5 as a
> > Listserver?

1. Exchange as a Listserv?

I'm sure I read about this somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Is there a utility / add-in or some other way to make Exchange Server act as
an automated Listserver, you know, for e-mail discussion groups on the
internet?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Stephen

2. Deriving email domain?

3. Does Exchange 2000 have Listserv functionality?

4. 1546 Privileged Workflow Authors Error... But I am registered!!

5. Exchange as a listserv

6. Installing Service Pack 3 for Exchange 2000

7. Exchange as a Listserv?

8. How to set language template for Address Book

9. Exchange as a listserv

10. Exchange as a Listserv?

11. Listserv for Exchange?