multiple domain box, multiple domain mail?

multiple domain box, multiple domain mail?

Post by shawn getzinge » Sat, 12 Jan 2002 05:56:12

Hey all -
I am currently hosting multiple domains on a windows 2000
AS machine - one main domain (domain1.com), and some
secondary domains with host headers (www.domain2.com,
www.domain3.com) all on one IP. I also have Exchange 2000
installed on the box with active directory integration.
My question is if it is possible to set up mailboxes

how?

in advance!!! :)
Shawn

1. Multiple Domains/ Multiple domain mailboxes?

Hey all -
I am currently hosting multiple domains on a windows 2000
AS machine - one main domain (domain1.com), and some
secondary domains with host headers (www.domain2.com,
www.domain3.com) all on one IP. I also have Exchange 2000
installed on the box with active directory integration.
My question is if it is possible to set up mailboxes

how?

in advance!!! :)
Shawn

2. Update Free/Busy

3. maintaining multiple mail domains and separate OWA accesses for all domains using Single Exchange machine

4. Microsoft Fax Service working with Exchange Server

5. fax servers

6. Corrupt Tracking DB file

7. multiple e-mail domains in a single W2K domain

8. maintaining multiple mail domains and separate OWA accesses for all domains using Single Exchange machine

9. Multiple Domains on Single Exchange Box

10. multiple domains on 1 exchange box

11. Multiple Domains through 1 exchange box