How do I change postmaster?

Post by P » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:58:05

I have an AD domain ad.blah.com.au

So the default Exchange recipient policy is set for ad.blah.com.au

But I need some users to have blah.com.au as their reply address so I made
another receipient policy and applied it to a group called "Internet email
access".

Now when I test mails any messages from postmaster is addressed

So how do I do it?

thanks

Paul

1. Weird Postmaster: postmaster%g.%s@mydomain

Hi there,

does anyone know how to change the internal Postmaster Name? I encounterd
following:

After having setup up my SMTP Domain in the Siteadressing with

postmaster sends non deliverable reports with himself showing

exists".

My be I should ad that I installed the IMS AFTER changing the Site
Adressing.

Thanx in advance.

2. SP2 Installation

3. can we change System Administrator to Postmaster

4. E-mail can not be received after changer IP

5. Change postmaster email address

6. blackberry

7. How to change Postmaster?

8. Exch5.5 Internet Mail Setup Questions

9. Help: changing the Postmaster mailbox for an Exchange server

10. Changing Postmaster SMTP Address

11. can we change system administrator to postmaster

12. change postmaster@domain to mailadministrator@domain

13. Change the Postmaster e-mail