exchange 2000 Sp3 and cdonts.dll premission denied

exchange 2000 Sp3 and cdonts.dll premission denied

Post by Sande » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 08:47:09

hello,

i use the dll cdonts.dll in my vbscript. But when i try 2
do send function it gives a error. Premission denied!
When i used sp2 i had no problem but after sp3 installed i
get this error.

Plz somebody help me out with this...
greetings
sander!

1. Exchange 2k SP3 - CDONTS.NewMail - Send - Permission denied

Hi,

I am running Exchagne 2k with SP3 it seems when we use the CDONTS.NewMail
method on our web pages to send email it fails with "permission denied". I
have made sure my SMTP is setup correctly, and I have searched the net high
and low for an answer to this problem which I have not been able to find.

Is there anyone out there who has found a work around for this MS problem?

Regards,
Andrew English
Ezbidz Auctions
www.ezbidzauctions.com

2. Migrating to Exchange 5.5 from EMWAC mail

3. SP3 - CDONTS.NewMail - Send - Permission denied

4. How does the Booking of Resources effect how many CALs I need to buy ?

5. Exchange 2000 SP3 problem with CDONTS

6. Custom recipients in Global Address List

7. 2000 Server Exchange SP3 Permission Denied using COM.Mail in ASP

8. Avoiding Faxination

9. ASP, Server 2000, IIS v5.0, SP3, CDO -- permission denied

10. Windows 2000 Sp3 with Exchange 2000 Sp3 about ADC

11. Permission Denied While Using CDONTS to Send Mail with Exchange

12. Exchange 5.5 SP1 - Update failed cdonts.dll registration

13. Exchange sp3 and CDONTS