CPU usage 100%

Post by byle » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am using exchange server 5.5
The Clients are nearly 70. And CPU : 400MHZ, Mem : 256MHZ, HDD : enough.
But when I see taskmgr, CPU usage is always 100%, and it can't go on it's
service 3-4 times in a day.
This server is realtime server, and our customer can't get e-mail service
frequently.
When I see processes, store.exe is big portion of CPU usage.
How can I solve this problem?

CPU usage 100%

Post by Andy Web » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Most likely by going to SP2 of Exchange 5.5.

Andy Webb

Simpler-Webb, Inc.                Austin, TX     "Mauve has more RAM" -
Dilbert

>I am using exchange server 5.5
>The Clients are nearly 70. And CPU : 400MHZ, Mem : 256MHZ, HDD : enough.
>But when I see taskmgr, CPU usage is always 100%, and it can't go on it's
>service 3-4 times in a day.
>This server is realtime server, and our customer can't get e-mail service
>frequently.
>When I see processes, store.exe is big portion of CPU usage.
>How can I solve this problem?

1. Store.exe cpu usage 100% caused by eTrust InoculateIt

I've seen postings about Mcafee's Groupshield causing cpu usages of 100%. We
had Computer Accosiates' eTrust InoculateIt 6.0 + Microsoft Exchange Option
in use and had similar problems after installing Exchange SP2. After we
uninstalled the antiviral-software cpu usage dropped to normal 10% level.

Currently (18th july 2001) there's no patch available in the CA's
support-site for this problem.

Regards, Mika Neittamo - Satakunnan Puhelin co. IT services

2. RPC, named pipes & slow Exchange mail

3. Store.exe cpu usage 100% caused by Mcafee Groupshield 5

4. pi├Ęces jointes partent bien mais n'arrivent pas

5. Information Store CPU Usage 100%

6. logs del exchange server 5.0

7. CPU Usage 100%

8. Antivirus and mail filtering

9. CPU usage 100%

10. CPU usage 100%`

11. Out of synch emails, 100% CPU usage Exch2000

12. store.exe 100% cpu usage