1. Problem in deleting item in Exchange Mailbox
I am working on a Email System using MS Win2k, SQL Server
2k, Exchange 2k. My task is to develop a
webpage email. It only provide the most basic function
like read/create emails with/without attachment
and delete the unused email.
I encounter problem when I try to delete the email. Can
anyone tell me how to delete a email with
a give UID of the email??
Actually, I find some source code on the web, but it does
not work when the subject of the email contain ":".
Here is the source:
filename = strURL & "New Email Testing.EML"
Set Rec = CreateObject("ADODB.Record")
set rec = nothing
I know there are third Party plug-in/software to do it.
However, my project cannot use these third-party stuff. As
a result, my only way to do so is using the CDO, CDONT...
those provided by microsoft. The aim of the project is to
develop a Web-based email system which cannot use the Web
Access since I still have other function that does not
provided by Web Access.
By the way, when I use the source code above, i got the
Object or data matching the name, range, or selection
criteria was not found within the scope of this operation.
Since I am sure that the path for the email to be deleted
must correct (As it is find by a querry through ADSI/LDAP
(i am not sure, but it must correct) )
Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem??
2. Exchange 5.5 restricting users mailbox
3. Problem using DAPIWrite to delete Exchange mailboxes
4. Exchange sends but doesn't recieve, i think this is a normal question using a POP box
5. Problem in deleting item in Exchange Mailbox
6. nntp / public folders ....
7. Mailbox delete Problem?
8. Problem with the PR_CONTENT_CORRELATOR property
9. Problem in deleting item in Exchange Mailbox
10. problems deleting mailboxes
11. Problem: mails are not deleted from mailbox
12. Create/Delete Mailbox problem after installation
13. Replication problem with Deleted Mailboxes