Reading Global Address List from ASP.NET

Reading Global Address List from ASP.NET

Post by Jay » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:27:15

Would anyone happen to have sample code illustrating querying an Exchange
5.5 Global Address List from ASP.NET (or even ASP)?  Basically, I want to
provide an account name (or last name) and have returned the first name,
SMTP email address, etc. from the GAL.  Is this possible?  LDAP is enabled.
Exchange 5.5.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sorry, I know that this is likely not the right groups to be asking this
question in, however, I am having no luck in the ASP groups.  Thanks.

Post by MVP » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:56:29

I would recommend having a look at www.microsoft.com/msdn as well

--
Regards
Andrew Sword, MVP

Quote:> Would anyone happen to have sample code illustrating querying an Exchange
> 5.5 Global Address List from ASP.NET (or even ASP)?  Basically, I want to
> provide an account name (or last name) and have returned the first name,
> SMTP email address, etc. from the GAL.  Is this possible?  LDAP is
enabled.
> Exchange 5.5.

> Thanks a lot in advance.

> Sorry, I know that this is likely not the right groups to be asking this
> question in, however, I am having no luck in the ASP groups.  Thanks.

1. Reading Global Address List from ASP.NET

Would anyone happen to have sample code illustrating querying an Exchange
5.5 Global Address List from ASP.NET (or even ASP)?  Basically, I want to
provide an account name (or last name) and have returned the first name,
SMTP email address, etc. from the GAL.  Is this possible?  LDAP is enabled.
Exchange 5.5.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sorry, I know that this is likely not the right groups to be asking this
question in, however, I am having no luck in the ASP groups.  Thanks.

2. IE 5.5 and Netscape mail

3. Exchange Client for Mac - Disappearing Cursor

4. OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

5. Adding Exchange Server to existing site.

6. Accessing Global Address List through ASP

7. Junk in Info Store

8. Render the Global Address List via ASP

9. Accessing Global Address List with ASP/CDO

10. Acessing Exchange Global Address List through ASP

11. Getting Global Address List from ASP

12. Reading Global Address List with JAVA