Is it possible to connect with Exchange Server from Internet (not using OWA)

Is it possible to connect with Exchange Server from Internet (not using OWA)

Post by Jaime Stuard » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:24:41

Hi all..

I tried to connect to Exchange Server 2000 in my office from a PC with
Microsoft Outlook in my home, but without success.. Is it possible without
OWA neither POP3?

Thanks
Jaime

Is it possible to connect with Exchange Server from Internet (not using OWA)

Post by Nino Bilic [MS » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:51:58

You would have to go through a lot of configuration on the Exchange server
and company firewall.

Q270836 XCLN: Exchange 2000 Static Port Mappings
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q270836

--
Nino Bilic
Exchange Support

Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

Quote:> Hi all..