Help me Thanks.

Post by V.Maur » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:45:53

Hello to everybody,
I need some help from you, cause malfunctioning of the
exchange server I must to install a new exchange server
with the same characteristics. What I must do, knowing
that all the customers use outlook express and unload
messages on their local PC ?
Many Thanks
Enzo Mauro

1. Help needed Thanks !

Hello,

Here is my question :

I have Exchange 2000 installed on a Windows 2000 server. The DNS name of my
server is crt.messagerie.

For security purpose, we decided to reinstall a new server to replace the
existing one.
The new server will be in a new organisation, new forest, ...
The new AD will be intra.crt-asso.fr, new DNS crt-asso.fr, I would like to
be able to migrate the user data between my first server to the new one.

I have tried to use Exmerge but it seems that it is not working !
On my second server, I choose to do this in one action, and I can't find the
second server, it seems that it doesn't appear like an exchange server in my
new Active Directory.

If anyone have an idea, it will be a good thing !

Thanks a lot for your answer !

Best Regards !

2. Error log in exchange server

3. Help needed, thanks !

4. ESEUTIL /D - URGENT MESSAGE

5. Thanks Thank you very much

6. Help !

7. I don't find thanks for your Help

8. VPN Connectivity for Remote Outlook users

9. thanks but i need a little more help

10. Big big troubles, thanks for your help

11. Urgent help needed. Thanks

12. Urgent Help needed. Thanks

13. please help me out. thanks