Import/Export Calendar Data in Public Folders

Import/Export Calendar Data in Public Folders

Post by Mike Wunsc » Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I have 130 calendars in the public folder area of  Exchange 5.5 that I would
like to automatically update every day from a CSV file format.  Currently I
can use Outlook 2000's Import/Export utility.  I would like to automate
this.

Is there some CDO code or third party program that would allow me to up
automate importing and exporting Outlook 2000 calendar data from Exchange
5.5.

Thanks,
Mike