how to add a link to change user password(mailbox) via Internet(Outlook web access)

how to add a link to change user password(mailbox) via Internet(Outlook web access)

Post by huhoub » Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
    I just installed the exchange server 5.5 on windowsNT server 4.0,I
installed the outlook web access to look up email. but  I can't change user
password  in the web page.who can tell me how to add a link or script to
change user password ? thank you for your help!

with best regards!

liangxs