Exlist List Server

Post by David Wensto » Sat, 30 May 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone tried the Exlist list server program?  any comments on it?

David Wenstob

Exlist List Server

Post by John Matthew » Wed, 03 Jun 1998 04:00:00

David,

I have had a bit of a look at it but found it to be far from a working
proposition.  At best in it's current form I would say it is an interesting
excercise in using various AM components.  Read here: it does not work.

Regards,
John Matthews

>Has anyone tried the Exlist list server program?  any comments on it?

>David Wenstob

1. Help with EXLIST List server

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?

2. help with Macintosh's on Exchange and NTserver

3. EXLIST List Server

4. Distribution Lists

5. Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

6. access domain too much slow!;(

7. Exlist List Server:

8. Email forwarding

9. EXList list server