Help: Error updating public folder with free-busy information

Post by Alex Bog » Fri, 31 May 2002 06:13:55

I get this event EVERY 5, then 10 then 5 then 10 minutes:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8207
Date:  5/29/2002
Time:  3:18:09 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: EX2
Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine
EX2. The error number is 0x80004005.

This is driving me crazy! I'm trying to drop the first exchange 2000 server
in our network and move to a 2nd one that will become the only one. I've
moved everything from EX1 to EX2 already and all is working right except...
for this error. My public folders are there and I can't find the problem.

Does anyone have clue on this? I've followed the steps in Q252486 and
Q288150 but this error persists. I'm afraid to kill the first server until
this is cleared up. Running W2K Server and E2K Server both with SP2 and all
updates.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

1. Help: Error updating public folder with free-busy information

Date:  5/29/2002
Time:  3:18:09 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: EX2
Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine
EX2. The error number is 0x80004005.

This is driving me crazy! I'm trying to drop the first exchange 2000 server
in our network and move to a 2nd one that will become the only one. I've
moved everything from EX1 to EX2 already and all is working right except...
for this error. My public folders are there and I can't find the problem.

Does anyone have clue on this? I've followed the steps in Q252486 and
Q288150 but this error persists. I'm afraid to kill the first server until
this is cleared up. Running W2K Server and E2K Server both with SP2 and all
updates.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

2. Problem installing OWA

3. Error updating public folder with free-busy information

4. Internet Mail Connector Problems

5. Error updating public folder with free-busy

6. getting started understanding exchange and active directory

7. Error updating public folder free-busy

8. limiting the administrative limits

9. Error updating public folder free-busy data...

10. Unable to Update Public Free Busy Information

11. Error updating free-busy information

12. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

13. Error updating public free/busy data...