Append site wide signatures to all outbound internet mail

Append site wide signatures to all outbound internet mail

Post by Microsof » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

We are running Exchange Server 5.5 SP1, with Outlook 98 Clients.
We want to appenda block of plain text to the message body of all  outgoing
internet email containing company information. This needs to be central
administrred (at organisation, site or server level), and cannot allow
clients to ammend the information.

Is there any way of automatically doing this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

p.s. This is now a legal requirement in the UK

Append site wide signatures to all outbound internet mail

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

With 3rd party products only. MIMEsweeper. Groupshield.

> We are running Exchange Server 5.5 SP1, with Outlook 98 Clients.
> We want to appenda block of plain text to the message body of all  outgoing
> internet email containing company information. This needs to be central
> administrred (at organisation, site or server level), and cannot allow
> clients to ammend the information.

> Is there any way of automatically doing this?

> Any help would be much appreciated.

> p.s. This is now a legal requirement in the UK

Append site wide signatures to all outbound internet mail

Post by Marco J » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have the same problem.Thanx 4 the hint , but my problem is more
complex.
Is the same plus the signatures changes every day and the sig must be
changed by software, not manually.

For Example: At mornings, the message must be "Go today on the 7th floor to
watch us !"

At Saturday must be "Go to the shopping to watch our movie !".

Is there anyway ???

1. Append site wide signatures to all outbound internet mail

We are running Exchange Server 5.5 SP1, with Outlook 98 Clients.
We want to appenda block of plain text to the message body of all  outgoing
internet email containing company information. This needs to be central
administrred (at organisation, site or server level), and cannot allow
clients to ammend the information.

Is there any way of automatically doing this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

p.s. This is now a legal requirement in the UK

2. Forcing email to clients

3. Private mail

4. Newsfeed questions.

5. appending signature file to all outgoing Internet mail messages

6. OWA using SSL

7. Outbound, company-wide Signatures?

8. Adding disclaimer\signature to all outbound internet mail.

9. Appending Text to Outbound E-mail

10. Appending text to every outbound e-mail