Private e-mail cannot be read / Exchange 5.5

Private e-mail cannot be read / Exchange 5.5

Post by Tim van Dij » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:47:16

In our company we use an e-mail recepient for collective use. All our
customers e-mail to this address. Since more than one employee must read
(and answer) these e-mails, the primairy WindowsNT account for this
recepient is set to a Global Group. All the necesary employees are a member
of this group.

A problem occurs when a customer sends an e-mail to this address and setting
the sensitivity to "Private". When this happens only the the administrator
appears to have access to these e-mails.

Question: Is there any way that these private e-mails can be made visible
for all users in the GlobalGroup.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Tim van Dijk

1. Private e-mail cannot be read / Exchange 5.5

In our company we use an e-mail recepient for collective use. All our
customers e-mail to this address. Since more than one employee must read
(and answer) these e-mails, the primairy WindowsNT account for this
recepient is set to a Global Group. All the necesary employees are a member
of this group.

A problem occurs when a customer sends an e-mail to this address and setting
the sensitivity to "Private". When this happens only the the administrator
appears to have access to these e-mails.

Question: Is there any way that these private e-mails can be made visible
for all users in the GlobalGroup.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Tim van Dijk

2. How to get PFAdmin.exe

3. How to get Exchange reading mail from a normal private internet account

4. I need a NNTP Server that Accepts "NEWNEWS" Command for My Pull Newsfeed

5. Can i Read mails from the Private Folder?

6. Forwarding to external email address

7. spamming

8. Cannot read email via OWA 2000

9. OWA users fail to get inbox, Pocket PC cannot read OWA email

10. Users cannot delete read email or get their calendar