Advice needed: anti-virus on Exchange 5.x

Advice needed: anti-virus on Exchange 5.x

Post by Howard Griffit » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 04:05:11

Trend Micro ScanMail
http://www.antivirus.com

Network Associates GroupShield
http://www.nai.com

Sybari Antigen (personal preference)
http://www.sybari.com

Howard

Quote:> Hi,
> we're running several Exchange-servers (version 5.0 and 5.5). To prevent
> virus-infections, we want to install anti-virus-software to scan the
> incoming an outgoing email attachments. I've read something about Norman's
> Groupware which sounds quite good. But my question; are there any other,
> maybe better applications around?!?

> Thnaks,
> Jeroen

1. Advice needed: anti-virus on Exchange 5.x

We run NAV as part of our overall AV strategy.  It has a simple to configure
and use web interface.

I'm a little biased in this, since we do use the enterprise edition of NAV
for our 200 clients - and love it.  Never again wonder who has the latest
virus update.  Total control of scans.

2. Duplicate SMTP Addresses

3. Counting Messages From Command Line

4. Exchange Antivirus Problem - Advice Needed

5. X400 & MSMail and Exchange

6. New anti-virus system for Exchange - Free Trial - need feedback

7. Badmail

8. Exchange Anti-Virus Suggestions Needed...

9. New anti-virus system for Exchange - free trial - need feedback

10. New anti-virus system for Exchange - Free Trial - need feedback

11. Need info on Exchange Anti-Virus apps.

12. New anti-virus system for Exchange - Free Trial - need feedback