Exchange not sending Out of office replies or Reply templates

Exchange not sending Out of office replies or Reply templates

Post by Nick Fletche » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:12:41

We do not seem to be able to get Out of Office replies
sent back by any of our yours to outside are LAN (It's OK
in the LAN).
Can any one help please.
For info Server is E2k SP2 on W2k SP3 server. Clients are
O2k SR1

Thanks
Nick

Exchange not sending Out of office replies or Reply templates

Post by Nick Fletche » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:40:59

Thank you so much.
Regards
Nick

System Manager >
>Global Settings > Internet Message Format, open the
properties for the
>Default and then go to the Advanced tab, you will then
need to check the
>"Allow out of office responses".

>Hope this helps

>--
>Mark Fugatt
>Exchange 2000 MVP
>Pentech Office Solutions Inc
>www.4mcts.com
>Visit www.msexchange.org for practical information on
Microsoft Exchange

>--- Please respond to this newsgroup and not directly via
Email ---

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:25:30

Nick

This is normal, what you need to do is, go into Exchange System Manager >
Global Settings > Internet Message Format, open the properties for the
Default and then go to the Advanced tab, you will then need to check the
"Allow out of office responses".

Hope this helps

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange 2000 MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com

Quote:> We do not seem to be able to get Out of Office replies