Event ID: 1202 & 1000

Post by Sutha » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:25:07

Hi all,

I am getting the following error in the Exchange Server
application log every 30 mins. I found some KB articles
which says to do some changes in the registry which is
related to domain group policy. I did so and still I'm
getting those errors. Please advice me how to resolve
these. These msg's in the Exchange Application log only.

Type: Warning 1202 comes first and continues with error
type: 1000

Warninig:

Type: Warning
Computer: My Computer (Exchange Server)
User: N/A
Source: SceCli
Catergory: None
Event ID: 1202

0x5: Access denied. Please look for more details in
troubleshooting section in security help.

Error:

Type: Error
User: NT Authority\System
Computer: My computer (Exchange Server)
Source: Userenv
Category: none
Event ID: 1000

security was passed flags (17) and returned a failure
status code of(5).

My exchange server and the DC are running on different
servers.
Exchange:
OS Windows 2000 SP3
ArcServe 2000 Backup Agent SP4 (Workgroup Edition)
NAV Exchange Agent 3.0

DC : Woidows 2000 SP3

Thanks in advanced.

Suthan

Event ID: 1202 & 1000

Post by Sutha » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:39:31

Is there any one from MS can help me?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi all,

>I am getting the following error in the Exchange Server
>application log every 30 mins. I found some KB articles
>which says to do some changes in the registry which is
>related to domain group policy. I did so and still I'm
>getting those errors. Please advice me how to resolve
>these. These msg's in the Exchange Application log only.

>Type: Warning 1202 comes first and continues with error
>type: 1000

>Warninig:

>Type: Warning
>Computer: My Computer (Exchange Server)
>User: N/A
>Source: SceCli
>Catergory: None
>Event ID: 1202

warning
>0x5: Access denied. Please look for more details in
>troubleshooting section in security help.

>Error:

>Type: Error
>User: NT Authority\System
>Computer: My computer (Exchange Server)
>Source: Userenv
>Category: none
>Event ID: 1000

>security was passed flags (17) and returned a failure
>status code of(5).

>My exchange server and the DC are running on different
>servers.
>Exchange:
>OS Windows 2000 SP3
>ArcServe 2000 Backup Agent SP4 (Workgroup Edition)
>NAV Exchange Agent 3.0

>DC : Woidows 2000 SP3

>Thanks in advanced.

>Suthan

>.

1. Numerous Event IDs 1000 and 1202

Hi all... anyone have any idea why I keep getting these?

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: SceCli
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1202
Date:  4/30/2001
Time:  12:20:06 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: DC2EXCHANGE
Security policies are propagated with warning. 0x534 : No mapping between
account names and security IDs was done.
Please look for more details in TroubleShooting section in Security Help.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date:  4/30/2001
Time:  12:20:06 AM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: DC2EXCHANGE
The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed flags (17) and
returned a failure status code of (1332).

Thanks.

2. OWA error message

3. ID 1202 et 1000 sous Windows 2000 serveur

4. Upgrading from Exchange Server 5.5 Standard to Enterprise

5. system attendat Starting warn 1202 error 1000???????

6. QUESTION - MS Exchange 2000 Server Restriction

7. Event ID: 1000 then Event ID: 9073

8. How many servers req'd for simple E2K install?

9. Event ID's "1000" followed by "1202"

10. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

11. Event ID: 1000

12. Event id 1000, Windows cannot determine the user or computer name

13. addressing error: event id: 1000