OWA ASKS ME FOR PASSWORD 4-5 TIMES????

Post by Ersen Denl » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 23:25:47

Hi...
When i try to open OWA, it asks me for password, i entered it but owa asks
me a few times for password. It's becoming sometimes. How can i solve this
problem.

And, i want OWA does not ask me Domain name, how can i solve these problems.

Thank you

Ersen Denli

OWA ASKS ME FOR PASSWORD 4-5 TIMES????

Post by R. Jame » Sun, 08 Jul 2001 13:28:16

I'm having the same problem. I couldn't
get any pointers on this. Pl. post
if you find any solutions.

Thank you very much.

R. James

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi...
>When i try to open OWA, it asks me for password, i

entered it but owa asks
Quote:>me a few times for password. It's becoming sometimes. How
can i solve this
>problem.

>And, i want OWA does not ask me Domain name, how can i

solve these problems.
Quote:

>Thank you

>Ersen Denli

>.

OWA ASKS ME FOR PASSWORD 4-5 TIMES????

Post by <da.. » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:51:06

Same problem on one domain name only ????  but reinstalling didn't help but
if I change one letter in the name ,capital instead
of lower case it works mail.my-domain.com/exchange  doesn't  work but rename
to mail.my-domain.com/exchange does a
little hard to explain to the boss isn't it....it also sometimes works when
you first boot up....  mail.domain2.com/exchange
works fine. format the drive works......

Quote:> I'm having the same problem. I couldn't
> get any pointers on this. Pl. post
> if you find any solutions.

> Thank you very much.

> R. James

1. OWA ASKS ME FOR PASSWORD 3-4 TIMES????

Hi...
When i try to open OWA, it asks me for password, i entered it but owa asks
me a few times for password. It's becoming sometimes. How can i solve this
problem.

And, i want OWA does not ask me Domain name, how can i solve these problems.

Thank you

Ersen Denli

2. Public folder restore

3. OWA asks me 3-4 times for password....

4. IMC

5. OWA keeps asking me for password

6. Multiple web sites on a single ipaddress

7. OWA Keeps asking for passwords on everything and every account

8. All Day Events

9. OWA keeps asking for password

10. OWA asks for a login name and password

11. OWA Attachment asking for Password, Only Admin can Add

12. OWA keeps asking me for password

13. OWA always asks password