Extacting information from public folder using Excel MACRO

Extacting information from public folder using Excel MACRO

Post by Big Nast » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I need some help.  I have created a custom form that gathers information
into a public folder.  Now I want to be able to extract and format that
information with MS Excel.   I believe this can be done using a VBA macro
but I have no idea where to begin.  If you know how to do this please get me
going in the right direction or better.

Thanks,
PD

1. Macro errors importing Excel 97 into Excel 2002

I have a file created in Excel 97 on a WinNT 4 machine,
with macros invoked by buttons.  I want to take it home to
work on, but my home machine is XP with Excel 2002.

First, two buttons appear normally, but one is inverted as
if it was being viewed from the back of the monitor.

Second, the References menu says I'm missing a Common
Dialog (SP3) that could be found in a WINNT directory
which doesn't exist on the home machine.  I found the file
it wants, copied it into what appears to be the correct
directory at home, and opened the file.  But if I close it
and later reopen it, I have to reinstall the Common Dialog
file (MSComDlg.TWD).

Does anybody know how to correct the first problem and fix
the system so I don't have to reinstall the TWD file each
time I open the xls file?

Would Appreciate any help.

Sonny

2. BETA Exchange 2003 - non-domain client access

3. Macro for Excel 97 does not work in Excel 2000

4. Mount information store from command line?

5. Examples of using public folders to collect information?

6. Stopping Delivery/Read Receipts ?

7. Documents w/macros in public folder

8. High Store.exe memory Utilization

9. Word97 macro doesn't run in public folder

10. Posting Word97 docs to public folder by macro

11. Word documents w/macros in Public Folder

12. Using Excel as a Folder Form

13. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )