Folder properties vs message properties ???

Folder properties vs message properties ???

Post by code aler » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:08:44

Hi, I wish to find some data pertaining to a folder as
opposed to a message. Is it possible using CDO 1.2.1 to
retrieve this information with such tags as
PR_CREATOR_NAME
PR_LAST ACCESS_TIME

again this is just for the folder and not the message.
Also is there a way to retrive the owners email address
using similar tags?  Thanks in advance.

1. folder properties vs message properties ????

Hi, I wish to find some data pertaining to a folder as
opposed to a message. Is it possible using CDO 1.2.1 to
retrieve this information with such tags as
PR_CREATOR_NAME
PR_LAST ACCESS_TIME

again this is just for the folder and not the message.
Also is there a way to retrive the owners email address
using similar tags?  Thanks in advance.

2. OWA Calendar

3. Folder properties vs message properties ???

4. Messages Disappear from my Outlook 98 Inbox ???!!! Help, please.

5. Updating Mailbox properties and Custom Properties Programmitacally

6. Reminders do not Dismiss

7. Exchange / Mailbox properties missing from Active Direcotry user properties

8. Automate to open foreign mailbox

9. Updating Mailbox properties and Custom Properties Programmitacally

10. Programmaticaly adding property pages to Exchange System Manager's SMTP Virtual Server Property Sheet

11. word custom property with exchange property