Publishing Public Folder on special designed web pages

Publishing Public Folder on special designed web pages

Post by Sait Emre Pekta » Fri, 28 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I want to publish some of the exchange public folder on my special
designed web page which has URL links to the Exchange subfolders.
How can I access any subfolder directly. Active server always gets
\exchange\logon.asp.
I know Exchange  5.0  publishs  Public Folders on internet. But it
publishs Public Folders in its structure.

Post by Marc Fase » Tue, 04 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> I want to publish some of the exchange public folder on my special
> designed web page which has URL links to the Exchange subfolders.
> How can I access any subfolder directly. Active server always gets
> \exchange\logon.asp.
> I know Exchange  5.0  publishs  Public Folders on internet. But it
> publishs Public Folders in its structure.

After Exchange 5.0 this may be a somewhat unelegant solution, but use
the ExWebZapper from the application farm as a starting point:

http://www.microsoft.com/syspro/technet/boes/bo/mailexch/exch/tools/a...

Since the VB code comes with it you can adjust it to your taste, as the
timer mechanism is not top dog ... besides that it rocks, and it'll do
what you're looking for.

--
Marc Fasel
        hancke & peter GmbH

1. Looking for design(web page)

 Looking for design(web page)

We are looking for web page design for 5 pages in Photo Shop format.
Interest party please summit with your past record and sample.

Please visit http://www.2exchange.com/item.php3?id=1995&cat=83&sub=17

2. Disclamers at the bottom of messages

3. DCPROMO Blue Screen

4. Publishing Public Folders to a Web Server

5. Multiple Domains

6. Looking for design(web page)

7. capacity planning

8. how to publish public folders on intranet web

9. Publish Mail Contents to Web Page

10. Posting to public folders from web page

11. How to add a link to a public folder in a Web Page