imap client connecting with exchange 2000 server

imap client connecting with exchange 2000 server

Post by preciou » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:46:29

yes ur ar correct   there is no critical configuration

simple installation . (logon restiction implimented to every user,  logon to
their workstation only)

the same setup works fine when i remove the logon restiiction .

i cant remove this function because of security (there is any way the imap
client related with logon to function)

pl let me know

thanks

> He's talking IMAP, not MAPI.   Outlook Express supports IMAP just fine.

> As to the problem, are you using UPNs or pre-2000?   SSL involved?  No SSL
> but you've set your client to require SSL for this connection?  Just some
> thoughts, there isn't a lot of places to stop this from working...

> > Outlook Express is a POP3 only client.

1. problem :imap connecting with exchange 2000 server

we have windows 2000 server and Exchange 2000 server. (default exchange
server supports pop3 clients and imap clients)

from outlook express i configured imap and get my mails and inbox
(administrator or administrator )
when i loging as a domain user
err message :

the system has rejected your login pl verify that your username and
password(my user name and password correct)

an attempt was made to logon but the network logon service wasnot started
account : server name
server: server name
user : username
protocol: imap
code 800cccd1
ssl  :

i f any one know how to configure imap through exhcnage 2000 pl mail me

thanks

2. Outlook Forms

3. imap client with exchange 2000 server

4. Please help!!! Urgent

5. Exchange dosent create mailbox, after user added to AD

6. outlook express imap client with exhange 2000 server

7. Sending email through Exchange 2K to seperate providers SMTP server

8. imap clients with exhcange 2000 server

9. Sporadic error connecting from Outlook client to Exchange 2000 server

10. Windows 2000 client problem connecting to exchange server

11. Sporadic error connecting to Exchange 2000 server from Outlook client

12. WIN98 clients timeout connecting to Exchange 2000 Server