DC and LDAP server

Post by Joao Paulo Rojas Vida » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:48:53

How can I set a Domain Controller (with Active Server) to
be a LDAP server ?

I'd like to connect the MSOutlook to a AD server
using the outlook service called "MS LDAP Directory".

Any suggestion or white papers ?

Thanks in advice.

Joao Paulo Rojas Vidal

1. Move windows Nt (DC) to Windows 2000 server(DC)

Hi

My Exchange Server 5.5 is runing on Windows Nt 4.0 Domain
Controller. Now i want to move whole boxes(WinntDomain
Controller, Exchange Server 5.5) to New boxes as well new
Windows 2000 Server DC. i prefer Move the windows Nt
server to W2K server instead of in-place upgrade.

Please Give me suggestion.

with regards
Shri

2. Exchange 2003 Setup Fails

3. LDAP conflict on Exchange 5.5 to 2K upgrade on DC

4. NT Backup and Exchange

5. Problem with AD when DC is migrated to another DC

6. email auto-reply

7. Trouble connecting to Exchange via alternate DC when main DC is down

8. Exchange 5.5 SP4

9. Major Problem with ADC on Win2K(DC), Win2k(Member), WinNT (DC)

10. ADC on the First DC or on any DC

11. Trouble connecting to Exchange via alternate DC when main DC is down