Desperate! HTTP/1.1 503 Service unavailable

Desperate! HTTP/1.1 503 Service unavailable

Post by Loue » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:57:07

I have setup my Exchange2K Server and now I'm trying to
setup OWA. I've looked in IIS and find that I have an
error icon under the . And when I am trying to access mail
using OWA I get an error message "HTTP/1.1 503 Service
Unavailable".

I looked into Technet and found something about davex.dll
and removing it from the Virtual Directory settings. 've
done that and it still doesn't work.

Can anyone give me some ansewers to whats the problem?
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louey

1. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

This is a strange one that just started in the past week,
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable .  We get asked for
the username and password, then we get the 503 error.  Same thing happens on
the LAN or across the Internet.  Exchange 2000 works fine and mail come in
and goes out.  Any suggestions on how to approch this problem?  Many of the
people use OWA when they are on the road.

I have tried stopping and starting services and rebooting the server.
Nothing shows up in the Event Viewer.

TIA

2. patching the Private Information Store

3. 2 email group

4. CANT STAND THIS ANYMORE HTTP/1.1 503 Service unavailable

5. Failed to get Inbox

6. http/1.1 503 service unavailable

7. Setup failed installing subcomponents.

8. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable in OWA

9. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

10. HTTP:/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

11. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

12. OWA - HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable