How configure a NewsGroup??

Post by Paulina Lem » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:02:34

How configure a NewsGroup in my enterprise Server for user
can suscribe and unsuscribe of this NewsGroup.
This NewsGroup must is own of enterprise, and users are
inter and exter of the enterprise.

How configure a NewsGroup??

Post by Paulina Lem » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:02:33

How configure a NewsGroup in my enterprise Server for user
can suscribe and unsuscribe of this NewsGroup.
This NewsGroup must is own of enterprise, and users are
inter and exter of the enterprise.

How configure a NewsGroup??

Post by Paulina Lem » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:02:34

How configure a NewsGroup in my enterprise Server for user
can suscribe and unsuscribe of this NewsGroup.
This NewsGroup must is own of enterprise, and users are
inter and exter of the enterprise.

How configure a NewsGroup??

Post by vina » Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:31:19

Hi,

You will have to create public folder thru ms outlook and
then publish this public folder as newsgroup via newsgroup
heirarchies in exchange server.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>How configure a NewsGroup in my enterprise Server for
user
>can suscribe and unsuscribe of this NewsGroup.
>This NewsGroup must is own of enterprise, and users are
>inter and exter of the enterprise.

>.

1. Configuring NNTP - Newsgroups

I have set up newsgroup primarily Microsoft site on our Exchange server V
5.5.

Although these display on our Outlook 98 clients nothing has apparently been
downloaded.

I can connect using Outlook Express( this is how this was created) but not
through the server.

Could this be a permissions issue? or is it a update that is required?  If
so where would I set the update interval for the newsfeed?

Thanks

2. Can I get some program Which could let me use browser to acess my email? just like imail ?

3. how do i configure my newsgroup option

4. E2k on Member Server

5. Configure IIS to display newsgroups online

6. Incorrect time on Outlook Clients

7. Configuring Microsoft Public Newsgroups as a feed

8. Problem....relaying is prohibited ?

9. How to configure exchange 5.0 for newsgroup

10. Help about configuring Newsgroups !..

11. Configuring the views in Newsgroups

12. Configure Newsgroups with Exchange Server 5.5???

13. How to configure Newsgroups