How do I delete user mailbox without deleting AD account

How do I delete user mailbox without deleting AD account

Post by Paul » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:49:52

 is there a way of deleting and then recreating a user
 mailbox on Exchange 2000 without having to delete his or her primary
 Windows 2000 account?
The problem occurs when I have corrupt mails or fully
 disconfigured Mailboxes.

How do I delete user mailbox without deleting AD account

Post by Andy Web » Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:29:57

Mailbox Disable the user through the Exchange Tasks in ADUC.

-- Way to go USPS Cycling Team and Lance Armstrong!! --

Quote:> is there a way of deleting and then recreating a user