Link to SQL Server from Outlook public folder?

Link to SQL Server from Outlook public folder?

Post by DA » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 04:19:54

Hi,
Is it possible to have an "Outlook Public Folder" set up with a link to
a "SQL Server" table so that the data in the Outlook folder is
"mirrored" in the SQL server table (eg. if I add or delete in the
Outlook folder, the same will happen in the SQL Server table).

The reason we want to do this is so that we can query the data in the
Outlook folder and produce custom reports from it.  Do you know if
anyone else does this or if there is an easy way to do this?

1. Link to SQL Server from outlook public folder

Hi,
Is it possible to have an "Outlook Public Folder" set up with a link to
a "SQL Server" table so that the data in the Outlook folder is
"mirrored" in the SQL server table (eg. if I add or delete in the
Outlook folder, the same will happen in the SQL Server table).

The reason we want to do this is so that we can query the data in the
Outlook folder and produce custom reports from it.  Do you know if
anyone else does this or if there is an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
Debbie

2. New users

3. Exchange 5.5 as SQL Server 7 Linked Server

4. Autoprinting in MSExchange 5.0

5. Linking Exchange Server with SQL Server

6. Pages per second memory question.

7. Extract data from Outlook public folders to SQL database

8. Exchange doesn′t work with mirrored disks?

9. Links to item in public folders using Outlook:// type URLS

10. Can outlook express link to the public folders?

11. Links to item in public folders using Outlook:// type URLS

12. Relative links in word in Outlook public folders

13. An Outlook URL that links from Web page to Public Folder