** OWA Blues, Install Outside of Default issus**

** OWA Blues, Install Outside of Default issus**

Post by Marc » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:31:38

I've installed exchange2K on a W2K Adv Svr. and tried (for
security reasons ) to install OWA in a different Virtual
directory on IIS, I installed the filter, granted the
right permissions, but when I log in and authenticate it
shows me the contents of the directory. Its as if the OWA
Page asp does not load. If I browse the Default dirctory
it comes up just fine. I've duplicated the items the
default directory in my new virtual directory, all the
VD's look the same in properties, but does not work? Any
Ideas??
It's driving my crazy, so close but yet so far.
you can see what I mean at www.itknowledgeatlanta.com/owa

Thanks,

1. BETA: Default website not viewable from the outside after install

If I go to http://computer-name I see my default site, if I go to my domain
(not the one in my signature) then I get a page not found.  All other
websites (like the one in my signature) work normally

--
--Jonathan
http://www.imbored.biz - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step

2. Mails Traffic bandwidth

3. Configure OWA outside of Default Web Site

4. Problem - Excption Access Violation in MailMig.exe when migrating GW Users

5. Move OWA outside default web site

6. Mailstorm HELP !!!

7. OWA 2000 outside default web site

8. Email disclaimer

9. Configure OWA outside Default Web Site

10. owa outside default web site

11. OWA outside of the Default Website

12. OWA displays list view when configured outside of Default Web Site

13. Configure OWA outside of the Default Web Site