Email Address

Post by marin » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:46:15

Good Morning!

Email addresses shows up as obj-dist name in a GAL instead of smtp.

How to change that?

thanks

Email Address

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:23:12

Check your recipient policy/policies?

> Good Morning!

> Email addresses shows up as obj-dist name in a GAL instead of smtp.

> How to change that?

> thanks

1. How can you remove duplicate or unneeded Email address Generators and Site Addressing email addresses?

Greetings.

 Please read and see if you might have any ideas?  Any focused help is well
received.

How does one remove duplicate or unneeded Email address Generators and Site
Addressing email addresses?

Prob:
I have tried to re-install the Internet mail connector and I run into the
error via the Event viewer
"The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory
for the 'FAX' address type on 'i386' machines is missing."

This error occurs after the install and removal of a FAX gateway product
that installed email generators but won't remove it.  In other words ...
the program left some junk behind.  I believe I need to remove the unneeded
email address generator and in order to solve the problem. (MSMAIL and
ccMAIL)

This error stops the install of the Internet Mail setup wizard from
completing.... and thus stops external email for the company.

Please help... the vendor has not been able to and I only have 3 hours left
to fix it.

-agustin

2. 3rd edition of Q299535 broke our STORE.EXE

3. Get email address from Global Address List using CDO

4. Recreating Custom Recipients

5. writing Email address to the personal address book

6. msmail to exchange gateway

7. How to get email address list from address book

8. Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005

9. 2 domain address for all user email address

10. Blocking email addresses from outside an address list

11. changing password for a smtp email address which is not the reply address

12. How to force a DL Email address as the reply to address

13. Offline Address Book - blank Email addresses