ADC connector

Post by Dave Park » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:13:46

More problems with the ADC...anyone have any ideas?
We installed the ADC (the one that came with 2000 server) and since the
install have been experiencing performance degradation, especially involving
attachments
It is absolutely killing auto-archiving for clients because it gives an
error when multiple messages (involving attachments) are copied.
I am about to take them down...

ADC connector

Post by Alex Alborzfar » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:54:25

Are you using the one that comes with EX2K or Win2K?! If you're using the
Win2K one, try the EX2K one!

Quote:> More problems with the ADC...anyone have any ideas?
> We installed the ADC (the one that came with 2000 server) and since the
> install have been experiencing performance degradation, especially
involving
> attachments
> It is absolutely killing auto-archiving for clients because it gives an
> error when multiple messages (involving attachments) are copied.
> I am about to take them down...

ADC connector

Post by Dave Park » Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:41:31

Yes, I am. That was my thought, too, but I have been a little wary of the
effects of following with a different conncector now.

> Are you using the one that comes with EX2K or Win2K?! If you're using the
> Win2K one, try the EX2K one!

> > More problems with the ADC...anyone have any ideas?
> > We installed the ADC (the one that came with 2000 server) and since the
> > install have been experiencing performance degradation, especially
> involving
> > attachments
> > It is absolutely killing auto-archiving for clients because it gives an
> > error when multiple messages (involving attachments) are copied.
> > I am about to take them down...

1. ADC Connector Error (HELP !!!)

Of 284 recipients in EX5.5, only 26 replicate to AD.  The
rest get the following error.

ADC could not replicate
cn=MUser,cn=Recipients,ou=SPCL,o=Sage to the Active
Directory because the object came from the configured
active directory, yet the ADC cannot find it in active
directory. This can happen the ADC is configured to use
multiple DC's, and the DC's are out of sync with each
other. The ADC will try to re-replicate the object.
(Connection Agreement 'Exchange 5.5' #3284)

Thanks,

2. MAPI Unable to load IS emsabp.dll ID 00040380

3. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required

4. Access Denied!!!

5. adc connector

6. NDR report does not include original message

7. ADC connector

8. Receiving and sending email from an IPAQ or mobile phone

9. Exchange 5.5 & ADC Connector Replication of Mailboxes

10. ADC connector is not working

11. Exch 5.5 / ADC Connector Problem

12. Upgrade Problems(ADC connector)

13. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required